I can’t believe that April is almost behind us and May is upon us. Did you make May Day Baskets when you were a child? I can remember making fancy paper cones, putting handles on them, filling them with flowers and leaving them on neighbors’ doors. I lived so many places as a child, I don’t know if that was a widely celebrated thing or just a regional tradition. With May upon us it is time to celebrate being outdoors and there is nothing as pretty as a lovely table in an outdoor setting, is there?
Last summer I was so lucky to celebrate at an anniversary party in the Hamptons. I look forward to doing some outdoor entertaining of my own this summer. I loved how they styled this party with the branches supporting the wispy canopy helping to define the banquet table. You can see more pictures and details over at An Anniversary Party in The Hamptons. Have a great week and enjoy the onset of warmer weather!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.