May has arrived! This begins the season of celebrations, Mother’s Day, First Communions, graduations and more! This week we will kick off the month with Cinco de Mayo! We don’t ever make a big deal about Cinco de Mayo, but it is fun to decorate the dinner table and have some Mexican-inspired food for dinner at the very least! With my daughter and granddaughters here I haven’t had time to dig out my decorations yet, but I am showing you the table I set for last year!
My favorite part of this tablescape was these tiny little pinatas I found tucked away on a little shelf at Michaels. I think I will fill these with some little treasures and a couple of candies for the girls this year! Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo? This week you will see we have gone down to the party only being shared on 3 blogs. We are looking for another blogger to join our link party! If you are interested, leave a comment below and I will get back to you! Now it is time to share your story!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.