Welcome to Celebrate Your Story Link Party, fellow bloggers and readers alike! I am going to share a little of my personal story this week. How are you keeping warm during these cold February days? I made a quick trip up to Ohio this week so I am feeling the cold instead of sweating in the unseasonable hot weather in central Florida. I am working on a couple of Valentine gifts I will share this week along with a lot of other housekeeping items since this is the first time I have been in our Ohio condominium since late November. The first step was to turn up all the lights. My hubby loves having all of the dimmers turned down low, but since I am used to the Florida sunshine, I cranked up all the lights. Next step was to head out to the store to stock up on all the staples like toothpaste and toilet paper! With those things finished it is time for me. I have ordered a couple of books on hand lettering lately and I want to improve my hand lettering. I just hung an oversized chalkboard in the Florida house and I really need to up my chalkboard skills too!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.