Hi there! This is our first link party on a new day…Monday! I hope you weren’t missing us too much on Saturday, and this gives everyone a chance to get their week started before getting into the link party activity. What is your story? Do you have a story or a craft or a house project that says something about you?
Jemma shared a story about her kitchen and how it is the heart of her home. I know a lot of us feel that way. What are your feelings about your kitchen? Is it a place you love to spend time in? Does your kitchen accommodate friends and family while you are cooking? Do you feel happiest when you are cooking or baking alone in your kitchen? Jump down to the comments and let me know how you feel about your kitchen. I think everyone has a kitchen story.
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
Are you a faithful reader, but not necessarily a blogger? I would love to hear your story. Share it in the comments below! I love to hear what you have to say!