Stuffed mushrooms are delicious to serve as hors’d ourves or appetizers. Mushrooms can be stuffed with any number of things, but my favorite is this simple and easy recipe!
Author: Chloe Crabtree
Recipe type: Hors'd ourves
Very easy 3 ingredient stuffed mushrooms to serve as an appetizer or passed hors'd ourves for a cocktail party.
- White Mushrooms
- 1 16 oz. package of bulk pork sausage
- 1 C grated Parmesan Cheese (I used Kraft)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown your sausage, making sure you crumble it well.
- Drain the sausage well, and set aside.
- Wash the mushrooms and cut off the stem and hollow out the mushroom cap.
- Add the cheese to the sausage mixture, mixing well.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the sausage and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- The number of mushrooms you can fill with your mixture will depend on the size of mushrooms you get. You may use small bite size mushrooms or large mushrooms for filling.
Find this and more great ideas at: