How has the first half of August gone for you? Do you have children who are back in school or ready to head off to school? I always remember that being such a busy time of year! New school clothes and lunch boxes, new teachers, endless permission slips and emergency contact forms to fill out! I had a very busy week, but for a totally different reason! I am headed on vacation! On August 20th my hubby and I will be cruising for 14 wonderful days! That means there are a lot of blog posts that need to be completed and scheduled, now! Don’t worry, I will be checking in!
Featured Links from Last Week:
I am loving all of the sunflowers and beautiful colors from Everyday Living in their link on The Colors of Provence. Somewhere I have never been, but would love to see someday. I must have been really hungry all this week because all of your food posts were pulling me in those directions! I finally decided on Bacon Wrapped Smokies from Penny Pincher Jenny, because it is bacon!
Sandra chose to feature this Herb Infused Coffee from Stone Cottage Adventures. She said it makes it taste chocolate minty!
Sandra’s other feature was from master “pieces” of my Life’s Beyond the Caprese which makes me want to get out the tomatoes and basil!
Morgan Manages Mommyhood had the most clicked link last week with her Teach Yourself How to Hand Letter. I guess a lot of you are like me and need to develop those skills!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.