Please don’t be disappointed if I didn’t comment on your posts last week, I have been on a long and wonderful vacation! My sweet hubby and I have never taken a two week vacation and being on a cruise ship, my internet access has been limited. I will be getting back on Saturday and hope to at least have time to visit all of your posts before next Monday’s party when I get back to reality!
Featured Links from Last Week:
Debby over at Debby Goes Shabby picked up the above picnic basket for just $2.99 and breathed new life into it. Grouped with the pink bike and flowers this would set the scene for a perfect outdoor themed end-of-summer party.
I’m ready for Fall! Rhonda is to, so she put together some a reflection of her decor for last Fall. I love her Fall style and it will definitely get you in the mood for the cool air of the season.
Sandra has picked the most beautiful pie for her first feature. Can we all say “yum”! This pie looks like it would hit the spot for those sweet tooth moments! And it’s almost no bake!
For Sandra’s second pick we have Bisquick cookies. I’ve never tried Bisquick cookies before… but these seem pretty darn easy. Yum again!
The most visited post last week was from Jenna at The Painted Apron. She’s ready for Fall too and has a great round up to continue our anticipation!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.
[inlinkz_linkup id=651642 mode=1]