Here we are with the end of October and tomorrow begins November. Time flies, doesn’t it? Are you starting to think about Christmas or is it all about Thanksgiving for the next few months? Sandra and I have decided that we will limit the number of links at the party to 100. If we keep it to 100 we will still be able to take the time to visit each link, something that is important to both of us. For the present we are not quite hitting 100 links, but I wanted to give all of you a heads up should we be growing and I don’t want any of you to miss out on the party!
Features from Last Week’s Party:
My first feature this week is these fun Luggage Tag Map Burlap Pillows from Pillar Box Blue. These are just adorable. I would love displaying these in my guest room! I had no idea that copper, gray and blush were “in” colors. Diane over at Diane and Dean created these pretty hand decorated pumpkins. I am always in awe of her lettering!
The most clicked link last week was this beautiful outdoor autumn tablescape by Belle Bleu Interiors. Shannon’s tablescapes are popular with our readers week after week.
Sandra’s first feature this week is these yummy Crunchy Salted Caramel Apple Crumble Bars (isn’t that a mouthful)! These are from The Unlikely Baker and I can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want to enjoy these yummy treats!
How about some delicious Whiskey Glazed Carrots from Jay Tried and True for Sandra’s second feature this week. I haven’t tried glazed carrots, but these sound fantastic!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.