Frankenstein Marshmallow Treats for Halloween
These little Frankenstein marshmallow monsters are too, too cute! They are easy, yummy and will add such character to your Halloween party table.
- Lime green candy melts
- Candy eyes
- Black frosting
- Brown jimmies
- Lime mini Tootsie Rolls, each one cut into quarters or thirds
- Melt candy melts and dip each marshmallow to coat completely. (I used a wooden skewer to dip each marshmallow.)
- Gently tap off excess candy melt.
- Promptly dip each monster head into a dish of brown jimmies to create hair.
- Let each marshmallow sit upside down on the jimmies end to dry.
- When they are dry, take each eye and “glue” it onto your monsters with a tiny bit of green candy melt.
- Do the same for the “bolts” on the sides of your monster using the pieces of Tootsie Rolls.
- Use the black frosting to pipe on a goofy smile.
- Your monsters are complete!
Enjoy creating, and eating these little monsters this coming Halloween! If you are having trouble finding candy eyes, you can get them here.
Check these and lots of other great ideas at the following link parties: Thank Goodness It’s Thursday | On Display Thursday | Great Idea Thursdays | Showcase Your Talent Thursday | Full Plate Thursday | Sincerely, Paula’s No Rules Weekend Blog Party | Say G’Day Saturday | Share it Sunday | Too Cute Tuesday | You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday | Sparkles of Inspiration | Best of the Weekend | The Party Gals Linky Party | Funtastic Friday | Halloween Spooktacular Linky Party | Sunday Blog Hop | Inspire Me Monday | Making Memories Monday
These are too cute! I’m planning my daughter’s Halloween party for her class – might have to make these!! Thanks for linking at On Display Thursday!
Thanks! They are easy to put on sticks, too!
Your Treats for Halloween are just adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome recipe with us at Full Plate Thursday this week. Hope you have a fantastic day and come back real soon!
I love these guys so much!!! Thanks for linking up to On Display Thursday!
Thanks so much Carmody! They were easy and so cute!
These are so cute! I will be featuring these this week at On Display Thursday! Thanks for linking up with us!
So adorable and perfect for a dessert at a Halloween party. Thank you for linking up to The Party Gals Linky Party!
Thank you Blanca! They are easy and fun.
So stinkin’ fun!
The kids love these!
Thanks so much for sharing these adorable treats with us at Funtastic Friday. Your treats are featured at this week’s Funtastic Friday.
Thank you so much Sherry! I will be stopping in again!
These are absolutely adorable! Saw your link on Inspire Me Monday and had to check it out…so cute!
Thank you Crystal! They are so easy to make, too!
Thank you Crystal!
Love these cuties!! They would look great over at my link party MMM going on now!!!
Thank you Cathy, I am seeing this late, but heading over!
Adorable. I am pinning them to my boards.