This is a great week for me, I organized 24 other bloggers to join me in an alfresco tablescape blog hop. If you like tablescapes, make sure you click through the list at the bottom of this post and see who is sharing their tablescapes today, then visit each and everyday this week to see all of the great work! For now…let’s party!
Featured Links from Last Week:
Lori started her post with only a tablescaper “knows the joy that comes from playing with dishes” and that is so true. I fell immediately for her lovely display that wasn’t really a traditional tablescape. Check it out here at Dining Delight, and check out her entry in the Alfresco Tablescape Blog Hop this Thursday. You know my ridiculous fascination with flamingos had me choosing this fun Flamingo Pool Party from Bird’s Party. She has a great printable for you, too!
Sandra’s features this week began with these Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes from Mom of 6! These are great bite size desserts!This roundup of delicious recipes from Jenna at The Painted Apron are a nod back to the ’70’s were Sandra’s second choice this week. There are some great recipes here, which might be why some of them have withstood the decades!Proof that we all long to see these design homes, the link from Everyday Living featuring her tour of the Southern Living Idea House was the most clicked link last week!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.