Can you believe August is here and some of you have children that are back in school already or due back in school any day now. I have been up to Ohio and now back in Florida. I do get around! Both times flying through NYC. I am amazed at all of the Fall decor out in the stores already, aren’t you? My mind is buzzing with ideas for Halloween and Thanksgiving decor!
Featured Links from Last Week:
I fell for these pretty covered books from The Dedicated House. Isn’t this a creative way to add color and pattern to your tables or shelves?
How about this amazing quilt rack repurposed into a Farmhouse Vegetable Stand? This is a great place to keep those veggies you don’t want to keep refrigerated. This is from Redo It Yourself Inspirations.
Lambert’s Lately offered up this Mexican Corn Casserole that has Sandra’s mouth watering.
This Asian Style Grilled Flank Steak from Mom of 6 makes Sandra want to grill year round.
This was a special “most clicked” link for me this week because this from The Little Yellow Corner Store was also one of the tablescapes featured at the Alfresco Tablescape Blog Hop I hosted this past week. Everyone must have been interested in tablescapes this week, too!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.