I have returned! After two amazing and wonderful weeks cruising the Caribbean, I have returned to Florida. There was no disappointment about vacation being over because my dear husband surprised me by having my daughter, son in law and granddaughters flown in to greet us upon our homecoming! This will be a wonderful week, but I am back to blogging, not to worry! Thanks for sticking with me and partying with us while I was gone!
Featured Links from Last Week!
I sat at pretty dining tables on my cruise, but nothing like the tablescapes so many of you share here at Celebrate Your Story! That is why I had to choose two of them to feature this week! The lovely yellow, black and white tablescape above is from Rita at Panoply. You really need to look at all of her pictures to catch all of the stunning details! The other tablescape I fell for was from MaryJo of Masterpieces of my Life. The lovely grays with the galvanized accents is so pretty.
The most clicked link this week was Lori’s Fall Decor Inspiration. I think a lot of us are ready for cooler weather and Fall colors!Sandra is always all about the amazing recipes, isn’t she? I have to be with her today, this Banana Split Earthquake Cake from Lamberts Lately sounds delish! Sandra’s second feature is this wonderful Tomato and Fresh Herb Frittata by From the Family With Love. I am just beginning to try frittatas and this one will make my recipe box!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.