This is an exciting week for me, I am hosting my second tablescape blog hop. I hope you will stop back during the week and check out all of the different bloggers who are participating with their interpretation of of an Autumn Tablescape!
Featured Links from Last Week!
I was lucky enough to see this beautiful DIY Farmhouse sign in person! This tutorial, which looks fairly easy comes from Diane and Dean at DianeandDean.com! I guess I was in a farmhouse frame of mind this week, as my second feature is this Industrial Farmhouse Pantry Shelf from Crystal at The Weathered Fox. I am in awe of her skills, I have a lot to learn.
Yum, here is the first of Sandra’s features this week, Country Style Plum & Saskatoon Berry Pie which is making me really hunger for something sweet right now! Shauna from Satori Design for Living linked this treat! Marilyn’s Treats brought Sandra’s second choice, these heavenly Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie bars. They had me at both cheesecake and chocolate chips!
The most clicked link this week was Linda’s Autumn Inspired Baker’s Rack. Linda is obviously ready for Fall with her lovely display.
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.