Here we are, marching right into November, where does the time go? I am excited that I will be participating in a tablescape blog hop this week, and I am not the one hosting this time! I hope you will visit all of the bloggers! I will be sharing my tablescape on Wednesday!
Featured Links from Last Week’s Party:
My first choice to for a feature this week is this Farmhouse Style Pedestal Tray from Redo it Yourself Inspirations . I think this is something even I could make, and I may be making one of these soon. This is such a lovely addition to a kitchen island, or for serving up nibbles to guests!
When I first glanced at this Dollhouse Makeover from Penny’s Vintage Home, I thought it was a gingerbread house! I would probably have a lot more luck with a house like this than a gingerbread house. Click over and see what a change Penny gave to this house!
Pam from Everyday Living loves pasta and Sandra selected this pumpkin ravioli to feature this week.
This is certainly chili time of year and Sandra chose to feature this yummy chili recipe from Shop No. 5. Chili is a family favorite at my house and I love serving it up with cornbread! Check out Debra’s recipe for an easy weeknight supper!
The most clicked link last week was Everyday Living’s The Next Best Thing tablescape. I love the dough bowl she used for a centerpiece, and evidently a lot of you must have enjoyed it, too! Now it is time to party! Come and show us what your story has been these past few weeks!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.