Wow, what a week I had! I had such a terrific time at the Hometalk Blogger Meet Up in New York City, but then I got caught by the snowstorm! I am going to have to do an entire post about Hometalk, but let me tell you now, if you are a DIY’er and haven’t discovered the benefits to sharing your projects over at Hometalk, you need to head over there and start sharing!
Featured Links from Last Week:
This storage ottoman is so incredibly clever, isn’t it? Claire from Pillar Box Blue used this Ikea crate to create this unique personalized ottoman!
Sarah who blogs at Sadie Seasongoods made these sweet little sachets look like they were made from vintage French grain sacks. Head on over and see how she made these!
The most clicked link from last week was Penny’s adorable Valentine tablescape at Penny’s Vintage Home. I just love these adorable plates that look like vintage Valentine cards!
If the Winter cold makes you crave a hearty meal, this savory slow cooker pot roast by From My Carolina Home will be just the ticket! This is Sandra’s first feature this week!
Sandra’s second feature is this heavenly creme brûlée by Janet over at Rosemary & Thyme. If this is one of your dreamy favorite desserts, check out her step by step directions!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.