How was your week? Did you get an extra day off for President’s Day? I am still busy today, gearing up for a Facebook Live for Hometalk this Friday at 1 PM ET. Did you get to read my post about the Blogger Meet Up in New York City? If you didn’t you might want to take a peek. Partnering with Hometalk has really been a boost to my page statistics! Let’s see what you have to share!
Featured Links from Last Week:
Claire, from While I Linger is always making the most beautiful craft projects, and these roses are no exception. She has a fondness for using old maps in her projects, you might want to check out the other things she has used them for!
Once this went up the wall I would never have guessed this DIY crown decor by While I Linger was not one of the expensive ones you see in catalogs! Wouldn’t Jolena’s crown look beautiful over a little girl’s bed?Aren’t these Heart Shaped Dinner rolls precious? These were Sandra’s first feature by Stephanie at Somewhat Simple. She featured these for Valentine’s Day, but wouldn’t they be a sweet surprise for an anniversary dinner?
Sandra’s second feature this week is this adorable Salad in a Jar with Red Pepper Hearts from that Susan from Culinary Envy fashioned! Now, if someone would just make my salad for me!
The most clicked link this week was Bluesky Kitchen‘s beautiful table for hosting a Valentine’s Brunch for her girlfriends! This would be a great way to celebrate any time of year, wouldn’t it?
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.