I love Halloween and I love coming up with new ideas for Halloween decorations. One year I might feature birds and another it might be skeletons. What will I do this year? Who knows? What will you be using for Halloween decorations this year? Do you love spooky, scary things or go more for light hearted, smiling pumpkins?
I saw this link party as an evolving post throughout the month, so this is my second update, sharing some photos from the links you might have missed! Rattlebridge Farm dressed up a kitchen hutch, a great way to add a little touch of Halloween to your kitchen or dining room.
How about setting a festive table like this one from Home is Where the Boat Is?
Would you like to make some spooky potion bottles like these? Maryjo from master”PIECES” of My Life will show you how!
You can make flower pots into cute decorated solar lights like Chas’ Crazy Creations showed us how!
It is your turn to share your Halloween decoration ideas!
Link Party Rules:
- Please follow Celebrate & Decorate
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Halloween decor links and leave them some love on their post!
- PLEASE FOR THIS LINK UP, SHARE ONLY HALLOWEEN DECOR IDEAS….BUT AS MANY AS YOU WOULD LIKE!
- I will be pinning all of the links and sharing some over on Facebook leading up to the holiday.