Celebrate It Sunday! Link Party #20
Welcome to Celebrate It Sunday! Link Party…
Check out my top three submissions from last week:
Celebrate It Sunday! is about celebrating you: your parties, your home decor, your recipes and your crafts!
The rules for participating in Celebrate It Sunday! Link Party are simple:
- If you are participating in Celebrate It Sunday!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to link up and participate. (You can add button if you’d like, see below.)
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- By linking your content you give Celebrate & Decorate permission to possibly feature your content on this site and social media.
|If you like, grab the button for the link party!||Copy and paste the HTML code below into your post!|
[inlinkz_linkup id=577730 mode=1]
Happy Sunday Chloe! thanks so much for the party fun!
Thanks for the feature, Chloe! Such a nice surprise! Hope your November is off to a great start, and thanks for the party! Cynthia
Thanks Cynthia and thank you for being a part of Celebrate it Sunday!
Jenna, Thanks for sharing here at Celebrate it Sunday!
Thank you Chloe for featuring my fun Halloween table. It’s been a fun time. I added my last table to this party.
Thanks for coming back to the party!
Thanks for coming by and partying, Linda!
With all of your home decor/reno projects you still make time for us, thank you!
I always have time for YOU!
Thanks for the invite…phew, just under the wire!! 😉
Kim, I absolutely love this wreath! I think it would look great on my [ugly] green front door! I can’t wait to get it painted, but for this Christmas, this would be beautiful! Thanks so much for coming by! The party opens again tomorrow evening, come on by again!