Happy Monday evening! What did you do this weekend approaching Thanksgiving? I would love to hear if you were busy preparing for the holidays or raking leaves, or just relaxing! I had a great weekend retreating with my editor/assistant. Look for some exciting things happening at Celebrate & Decorate next year! Subscribers will be receiving a survey soon and I would love to have your feedback! Now on to the party!
Featured Links from Last Week:
I love this color of paint that Cynthia at Clockwork Interiors selected for this china cabinet she repurposed for additional bathroom storage. This would just make me happy to look at, let alone how happy all the additional storage it would provide!
My second feature this week is this lovely table with these stunning painted pumpkins by Etched in Colloquy. These are so beautiful, I know I will be pinning this one for next Fall! Sandra’s first feature this week is this delicious Pecan Rum Tart by Carol at Blue Sky Kitchen. Carol kicked off a Holiday Recipe Blog Hop last week that I was honored to be invited to. A Frozen Bananas Foster Cocktail by Penny Pincher Jenny is Sandra’s second feature this week. Bananas Foster is my husband’s all time favorite dessert, I will have to make these for him sometime soon!
Readers here at Celebrate and Decorate always love a pretty tablescape and this most clicked link from last week was no exception. Carol at Comfort Spring is new to Celebrate Your Story!, but obviously was a hit with her November Brunch Tablescape!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.
[inlinkz_linkup id=678521 mode=1]