My getaway last weekend is already a distant memory with all of the Christmas decorating that has been going on at my house. I have not forgotten the book I read that weekend, however. In addition to planning for the coming year, I took the time on my weekend to read Megyn Kelley’s new book, Settle For More. Although there was a lot of the political climate throughout the book, the message to “settle for more” will stay with me through the coming year. I hope you always settle for more, too.
Featured Links from Last Week:
My first feature this week is this fun Christmas sign from a repurposed old window from Pillar Box Blue. I have an old door with glass panels in my garage that needs a makeover like this! If you don’t have a fireplace to hang your Christmas stockings by, the Sawdust Sisters have the answer with this DIY Christmas Stocking post! Sandra is ready to warm us up with her feature of Hot Cinnamon Apple Brandy Cider shared last week with us by Susan and Brandon from Culinary Envy. This delicious Cherry Cream-O Pie from The Dedicated House is Sandra’s second feature this week. I think this is the same recipe my Mother used to make, I can attest is is delicious!
The most clicked link last week was this wonderful collection of mantels decked for the holidays! Everyday Living shared this roundup with us. We must all be looking for unique Christmas decorating ideas.
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.
[inlinkz_linkup id=680242 mode=1]