Welcome back to another link party, here we are almost to the end of the first month of 2016. Where does the time go? What is your story? Are you a blogger? What do you want to share with those who come to read your blog? Are you a blog reader? Why do you come to read? What are you coming to read? What can I share with you that you would love to see or hear about? Let me know, let me celebrate your story here at Celebrate and Decorate!
Last week I loved all of the things you had to share! These two were my favorites! You really need to check out this Caeser Salad Dip with Salami Chips over at the Painted Apron! Not so heavy in calories and so yummy! Cynthia from Clockwork Interiors is always reclaiming and restyling the coolest old furniture! Wait until you get a look at how this desk looked before! I need her to come give me some lessons!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site
[inlinkz_linkup id=603214 mode=1]