I have finally gotten around to getting my own Halloween cookies baked. They are decorated for the holiday, and, they are REALLY, REALLY delicious!
Decorate your own Halloween cookies!
- Prepare your cookie dough or use pre-packaged sugar cookie dough.
- Roll out the dough on a pastry cloth which you have lightly floured.
- Cut out your cookies using your favorite Halloween cookie shapes.
- Bake your cookies.
- Use canned cake frosting, and Wilton colors to create the frosting colors you want.
- Frost your cookies and decorate.
- Use colored sanding sugar, and other candies to decorate your cookies. If you like, you can pipe on designs.
Using a pastry cloth like the one featured below, makes rolling and cutting out your cookie dough easier.