Once again, it is time to Celebrate Your Story! This is a lovely opportunity for bloggers to stop by and share their latest posts that reflect their stories and their blogs. For those of you who stop by Celebrate and Decorate for ideas on home decor and entertaining, check out the links below! I am sure you will find something that will inspire you.
I was absolutely wild about this post shared last week by Sherry over at SavoryApron.com. If you missed these, you really need to head over and check out how simple she makes these beautiful edible roses look. I know I am going to be trying these soon! Now, let’s party!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
[inlinkz_linkup id=601258 mode=1]