Can you believe this is the last Monday in July? I see all kinds of fall and Halloween decorations in the craft and home stores already. Doesn’t it seem like that happens earlier and earlier every year?
Featured Links From Last Week:
This share caught my attention right away, this is exactly how we enjoy entertaining in the summertime! Susan from This Makes That shared her lovely Easy Outdoor Entertaining !
I was swooning from the first moment I saw this beautiful Green and White Tablescape from Pattie over at Olla-Podrida. Make sure you head over there to see all of the beautiful details.Sandra chose this adorable Lighthouse Centerpiece from Bellenza. I admit, this caught my eye, too. Such an easy DIY, yet so cute to add to your tabletop decor!
Sandra always has her eye on delicious desserts, but this week her second feature is Recipes for 15 Low Carb Dinners from Michele at Just 2 Sisters. I think if I want to indulge in some of those desserts I need to cook some of these dinners!
The most visited link last week was Debby’s Christmas in July from Debby Goes Shabby. I guess some of you are ready to start thinking about winter holidays!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.