How are you getting ready for Fall? Have you decorated your house yet? I am in full Halloween mode at my house. I will add some Fall decor into the dining room later this week, but the family room is all spooky stuff for now!
Featured Links from Last Week!
Looks like Jennifer at Creatively Homemade was getting her “spooky” on, too! I have a lot of lanterns and I might just make one over for Halloween like she did! My other favorite was this beautiful hutch from Lolly Jane! I don’t know where all of these bloggers find these beautiful pieces, I guess we really need to have some imagination to create pretty pieces like this!
Sandra was swooning over the Scents of Fall Simmering Pot from Satori. I could use some Fall inspiration, this might do the trick!
The Unlikely Baker’s Homemade Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream was Sandra’s other favorite this week. I think Sandra likes things a little spicy and the hint of cayenne pepper in this would do the trick!
Our most clicked link this week was these rustic clipboards and watercolor pumpkins from Kreative K. I can only dream of painting as beautifully as Katrin!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.