I have recovered from the personal day I took off for the hurricane and gotten to work on getting my house decked for Fall! I will be hosting a FB Live for Hometalk on Friday at 1:00 ET. I will be showing viewers some easy Halloween decor ideas with dollar store bargains. I hope some of you will get to tune in! give me a shout out if you are watching!
Featured Links from Last Week:
How about this amazing Haunted Hearse and Ghost Horse and the fantastic makeover Valerie gave them! This one blew me away! Check out all the details at Candlelight Supper!
My second feature is this roundup of DIY Fall Wreaths by KreativeK! If you need some inspiration for Fall wreaths, head on over!Even here in Florida we are starting to get a break from the heat and Sandra’s first feature of Pepperoni Pizza Rolls from Morgan Manages Motherhood sound delicious for a quick and yummy dinner! Sandra’s second feature this week is these (I think heavenly) Vanilla Walnut Crescent Cookies from Jamie at Anderson & Grant!
You know if you stop by Celebrate and decorate you are likely to find a tablescape now and again and last week readers clicked on Belle Bleu’s Autumn tablescape more than any other link!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.