Hello there and Merry Christmas! I hope you are all decked out for the holidays and ready to celebrate with loved ones. I still have a little bit of baking to do. I will be delivering some homemade cookies to some friends later this week. I will be hosting a FB LIVE for Hometalk on Friday evening at 7 PM ET if you are hanging out wrapping presents, you might want to tune in! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I will be posting all week and although Sandra will take next Monday off, I will be here, so feel free to stop in!
Featured Links From Last Week:
My first feature this week is from Mary at The Boondocks Blog. I enjoyed all of the photos and how she explained all of Christmas traditions in Greece. It is all so different from here in the States, but she has kept some of her traditions from growing up here!
I guess I am all about travelling this week and chose to feature the random Christmas images captured by Adventures in Weseland as he travelled around San Francisco! I do love big cities all decked out for the holidays! Sandra’s first feature this week is this mouth watering prime rib. I LOVE prime rib! I have never made it at home, but you can bet that I will be trying Penny Pincher Jenny’s recipe! Of course we need to end with dessert and Sandra’s second feature this week is from The Unlikely Baker. An Irish Cream Creme Brulee is a perfect way to finish a holiday meal.
Our most clicked link this week is this really fun idea from Just Measuring Up. This is a DIY Gingerbread Decorating Gift Basket!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.