I am excited today to begin another tablescape blog hop, this time featuring romantic tables for two. I hope these get you in the mood for a lovely dinner for you and the one you love this coming Valentine’s day!
Featured Links From Last Week:
I guess I was all about snowflakes this week. Maybe that is because I don’t get snow down here in Florida. Not having snow makes you feel a little more nostalgic for it than having to shovel it! This pretty Silver Snow Flake Winter Party is from Cristina over at Bird’s Party. You have to seek all of her adorable decor ideas!
Lori over at Dining Delight chose the theme of Snow Dreams for a beautiful display all frosty and wintery. I again, love all the winter theming and the snow dusted vignettes!
Pam’s ideas for a Valentine Brunch for The Ladies at Everyday Living was the most clicked link this week, which is not surprising with all of the beautiful ideas she gathered and shared.
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.