Can you believe it is the end of January already? What have you done fun so far this year? Are you all organized and ready to take on the rest of the year? I have big plans myself, I won’t be doing any major decorating here this year, but the new fireplace plans are in the works and it is time to have the house painted and a new roof! I guess it doesn’t matter if I work on things inside my house if the roof leaks, does it? We haven’t gotten to the leaky stage, it is just time for a new roof. Maintenance comes first! What are you maintaining this year? What are you changing at home?
Featured links from last week:
Valerie over at Candlelight Supper shared three pretty Valentine’s tablescapes, but this one really captured my attention. All of the details are lovely, and check out all of the heart shaped candy boxes she has saved over the years! I absolutely love Katrin’s new custom pillowcase! Head on over to Kreativ K and enjoy the lovely styling from Katrin!
Sandra’s first feature this week is this yummy Orange French Toast from Penny Pincher Jenny. This sound perfect for a cold winter Saturday morning breakfast! I think I would like a mimosa with mine!
Speaking of cold Winter weather, how about Sandra’s second feature, this steamy ham and potato chowder from Olla-Podrida! A perfect meal for Winter weeknight, hot and hearty!
Have you been touring homes with The Dedicated House? I have enjoyed these tours so much better than the house hunting shows on television! I can’t wait to see the house she has picked and how she styles it!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.