Happy Monday evening! I hope you had a lovely weekend. I am on a short road trip up to Savannah and Hilton Head. I am looking forward to seeing all kinds of low country houses up that way since my home was designed in the low country style. What are you up to this week? Did you celebrate Mardi Gras? Are you looking forward to Spring? I am once again hosting a tablescape blog hop the week of March 20th, I can’t wait to see all the lovely Spring-themed tables everyone has planned!
Featured Links from Last Week:
My first feature this week is Dining Delight‘s fun St. Patrick’s Day Display. You will have to stop by and check out the adorable way she is greeting guests for the month of March!I fell for this beautiful arrangement in this artichoke pot from Sheila at My Kentucky Living. This had to be included as one of my features this week. Sheila is ready for Spring, like I am sure many of us are!These delightful Lemon Thyme Tea Cakes from My Thrift Store Addiction were one of Sandra’s natural choices this week since she too, is such a fantastic baker. These would be lovely to serve for a ladies’ luncheon.
I LOVE to host cocktail parties and Sandra’s second feature this week of this roundup of 100 finger foods would give me recipes to provide food for parties for years! Hooray for Jenny at Just 2 Sisters for this wonderful source!
Everyone must be anxious for Spring, since this Happy Daffodils tablescape by Everyday Living was the most clicked link this past week. This just makes me happy, how about you?
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.