I did it! I registered for Haven! I am so excited to attend and learn, but most of all I am excited to meet some of YOU!! Give me a shout out if you will be going! Should we organize a dinner together? I just can’t wait! I will be busy this week and next, my adorable granddaughters are coming to visit! Don’t worry, I will still be blogging during their nap time!
Last Week’s Featured Links:
For my first feature, I selected these cute little rainbow treats from Somewhat Simple , which are as fun as can be for Saint Patrick’s Day! I have my granddaughters coming to visit this week and might have to put a couple of these together for them!
Southern Seazons shared this sweet Farm Fresh Vignette. For all of you farmhouse lovers, isn’t this just perfectly themed with the little piggy and that creamer? I am more a coastal girl than farmhouse, but any style done well catches my attention, like this, my second feature this week.
This Savory Irish Soda Bread Pudding is one of Sandra’s features for this week. I thought this sounded delicious, I love a recipe for something that is often thought of as a sweet dish that takes a savory twist on it. This is from Susan over at Culinary Envy.
Oh, wow, Sandra’s second feature was Pink little Notebook‘s wonderful Kitchen Before & After. Sabrina and her husband did an incredible job, I think the “after” is magazine worthy! Take a look and see if you agree!
Debby Goes Shabby brought the most clicks last week with her Friday Goodwill Find! Isn’t this just adorable?
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.