Celebrate It Sunday! Link Party #19
Welcome to Celebrate It Sunday! Link Party…
Check out my top three submissions from last week:
Celebrate It Sunday! is about celebrating you: your parties, your home decor, your recipes and your crafts!
The rules for participating in Celebrate It Sunday! Link Party are simple:
- If you are participating in Celebrate It Sunday!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to link up and participate. (You can add button if you’d like, see below.)
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- By linking your content you give Celebrate & Decorate permission to possibly feature your content on this site and social media.
|If you like, grab the button for the link party!||Copy and paste the HTML code below into your post!|
[inlinkz_linkup id=575642 mode=1]
I’ll be sharing this at the following link parties: Sundays Down Under
Happy Sunday Chloe! I’m so thrilled my witch chandy was popular! Thanks so much for hosting and Happy Halloween week!
Oh Jenna, everyone loved it!
Thank you for including my wreath among your features, Chloe. I appreciate it! THanks also for giving us the opportunity to share and be inspired each week. Happy Halloween to you! Cynthia
It is so pretty and it really looks like metal!
Thank you so much for the feature, Chloe! So sweet of you!
Thanks for the party Chloe and for all of the fabulous Halloween inspiration you’ve been sharing!