Celebrate It Sunday! Link Party #6
Welcome to Celebrate It Sunday! Link Party…
Check out my top three submissions from last week:
Celebrate It Sunday! is about celebrating you: your parties, your home decor, your recipes and your crafts!
The rules for participating in Celebrate It Sunday! Link Party are simple:
- If you are participating in Celebrate It Sunday!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to link up and participate. (You can add button if you’d like, see below.)
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- By linking your content you give Celebrate & Decorate permission to possibly feature your content on this site and social media.
|If you like, grab the button for the link party!||Copy and paste the HTML code below into your post!|
[inlinkz_linkup id=546372 mode=1]
I’ll be sharing this at the following link parties:
Your featured guests are totally amazing, dear friend!!!
I absolutely adore The Painted Apron’s tablescape in soft tranquil hues!!!
The pie from Lorelia is making my mouth water. . .as is the other from Erlene!!!
Inspiration abounds at Celebrate and Decorate!!!
Thank you for hosting Celebrate It Sunday! each week!!!
Yum! What delicious looking food, ,and Jenna’s tablescape is so pretty. Thanks for hosting.
I always enjoy seeing the features for the week. I am still oohing and ahhing over Jenna’s beautiful table.
Happy Sunday Chloe! I am so excited to see my Sea Glass table in the top features this week! That bacon/waffle icecream sandwich has me drooling! Thanks so much for the party~
Hi Chloe – just about to check out some of the other posts in the Link Up but wanted to let you know I’ve added two posts and wanted to check I haven’t gone and broken the rules my second week in!! I’ve linked up my most recent post View Along the Way but it’s not really a decorating post but is about celebrating beautiful things – so hoping that’s OK? The second post I’ve linked up is a decorating post but I wrote it back in March – again is that OK or should I stick with most recent posts. If you could advise me I will be happy to follow all the proper guidelines from now on in!! Thanks again for the opportunity to Link Up with you.
Tracey, your posts are just fine! I am happy to have you share!