I hope you had a good week, I know I did, I began an official vacation on Saturday! I am cruising the Caribbean as you read this! Don’t worry, I will be checking in, but not until the end of the week! Please come and share and invite a friend, stay for awhile and visit some of the others who have shared links this week! Have a great week…now let’s party!
Featured Links from Last Week:
I love this idea from Rhonda over at Ramblings of a Southern Girl! I am heading out to Dollar Tree to see if I can find some of these little faux succulents to start playing with!She Leaves a Little Sparkle is new to our party this week and if you recall my fondness for flamingos, you know I had to feature this pretty tablescape!Sandra’s first feature was the first link shared last week! This yummy S’mores milkshake. I would like one too, please, Marilyn! Head on over to Marilyn’s Treats for the easy recipe! Sandra also went for this incredibly delicious sounding fruit pizza which I know I am going to try! Jenna has the recipe and a sweet tablescape at The Painted Apron.
The most clicked link this past week was Blue Butterfly Meadow Tablescape by Belle Blue Interiors. Such a pretty table!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.
[inlinkz_linkup id=651640 mode=1]