Wow, what a busy week I had hosting the Autumn Tablescape Blog Hop. If you didn’t get a chance to visit all of the lovely tablescapes, you can see the links to all of them here. I have been sharing a lot of Halloween ideas, for me I feel like I decorate for Halloween first and then for Fall so that I can leave all the Fall decorations up for Thanksgiving. I will begin my Fall posts soon! Have you started decorating for Fall? Do you decorate for Halloween?
Featured Links from Last Week’s Party:
I selected This Makes That’s Night Around the Campfire link as one of my favorites this week. Doesn’t this look like a cozy spot to gather with friends in the evening? My second feature this week is the beautiful Vintage French Apothecary Jars and Bottles from Diana’s Dreams Factory. I had never been to Diana’s blog before and I am so glad she stopped by and shared this lovely DIY!Sandra’s features this week include these yummy Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter Fig Bars from The Unlikely Baker. Don’t these look mouth watering? These Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Wings that Sandra also chose to feature are perfect for an afternoon of football! Check out the recipe at the Drug Store Divas!
The most clicked links last week were from Belle Blue Interiors. Shannon’s lovely pumpkin inspired tablescape was very popular!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.