Brrrrrrr. Are you cold where you are? This Florida girl flew up to Cleveland for a few days so my hubby could get off the road and I am freezing like the rest of you! I realized with all of the videos for Hometalk I was getting a little off track and got to work on a tablescape! I am hoping to get our party numbers back up and will be inviting some new bloggers to join us this week! Stay warm, wherever you are!
Featured Links from Last Week:
I was amazed when I saw these bowls at A Graceful Table’s New Year’s Eve Fete Noire, I used to have the same plates, just dinner and salad plates. Since I can’t keep everything, I parted with them at a porch sale last year.
I know this isn’t a pretty picture, but I almost thought that Carol from Bluesky Kitchen was reading my mind when she posted her Blogging Goals for 2017. I have a lot of the same goals! By the way, let me know if you are going to Haven this Summer! It will be my first time!
I usually leave the food posts for Sandra’s features since she is WAY more talented than I in the kitchen, but I have to say, this Baked Turtle French Toast from Marilyn’s Treats caught my eye too!
Sandra’s second feature this week is from Just 2 Sisters. Who can’t use more appetizer recipes? I know I am saving some of these for an upcoming football game viewing party!
Rosemary and Thyme had the most clicked link this week with her festive New Year’s Eve table!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.
[inlinkz_linkup id=689274 mode=1]