Last week was so busy, I had my sweet granddaughters visiting and hosted the great Spring Tablescape blog hop! I hope you got to see all the amazing tablescapes by the talented bloggers. I am excited to reveal that the next tablescape blog hop I will be hosting will be somewhat of a challenge…a Broadway inspired tablescape! I am looking forward to that one and seeing what everyone comes up with!
Featured Links from Last Week:
My first feature this week is Carol of Bluesky Kitchen’s lovely display of 10 Awesome Accessories for Spring! I could shop her home for any of her wonderful accessories for my house!
The Painted Apron shared her wonderful centerpiece for Easter featuring all kinds of fresh from the garden favorites, cabbages, radishes, asparagus, and more, check out all of her lovely details! Sandra chose The Little Yellow Corner Store’s Gentle Nudge of Spring tablescape and pretty cake for her first feature this week. I am ready for a piece of that cake, how about you?
Bellenza shared this fun Easter Garden Birthday Party which was one of Sandra’s featured posts from last week! What a colorful and fun party she put together! The most clicked link last week was Sheila’s Spring Bunny Tablescape from My Kentucky Living. Sheila’s table is so beautiful! I passed on choosing it for my feature since it had the most clicks!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.
[inlinkz_linkup id=705690 mode=1]