Another long week of foggy head from a sinus infection has kept me from blogging as much as I would like, I apologize to all of you who shared at the party last week for failing to comment, I did take the time to look at all of your posts and appreciate all of you coming to the party week after week. I am starting to feel better, but am certainly not 100%. I appreciate all of the well wishes from all of you!
Featured Links from Last Week:
I was absolutely blown away by my first feature, this lovely tablescape, Rabbit Patch, by Etched in Colloquy. If you didn’t visit it, you must head over and see how beautiful this table is!I guess I am just wild for pink and white right now…because my second feature is the Easter Egg Floral Branches by Across the Boulevard. The first feature from Sandra this week is this yummy Quesadilla Dip from Penny Pincher Jenny. This is making me hungry right now!Sandra’s second feature this week is these super cute Spring Chicken Cookies that not only look adorable, but they sound amazing…I mean orangesicle? These are from Susan at Culinary Envy!
The most clicked link last week was this beautiful display of A Little Spring from The Dedicated House. the lovely blue and white chinoiserie, the pretty blue and white painting, all are lovely.
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.
[inlinkz_linkup id=707117 mode=1]