I hope you had a joyous Easter Sunday. I was blessed to host ten at my Easter table. As much as the first day of Spring was just a week ago, on Pinterest my followers are already looking toward Mother’s Day and the Kentucky Derby. I tried out my Kentucky Derby tablescape for this year and will be sharing later this week. The Benedictine sandwiches were a big hit with everyone here so I know they will be popular at the party in May.
I am enjoying my Springtime Coastal mantel, gathering florals with a few coastal accents. A vase of faux cherry blossoms and some silk hydrangea are flanked by driftwood, starfish and artificial coral. This could never have looked coastal before the shiplap project!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
[inlinkz_linkup id=619853 mode=1]