I am off on an amazing Disney cruise this week, a total last minute Florida Resident discount made this possible. I am sailing with my daughter and two granddaughters and my parents, my sister, niece and my niece’s son. We are going to have a ball, and I will bring you some highlights next week! In the meantime, I wanted to bring you the party and share with you one of my earliest posts when I began blogging. Wow, my photography was not great, and my writing wasn’t all the good either. I hope to continue to improve and bring you great ideas for parties, entertaining and home decorating.
Now it is time to see what you have been up to! Please stop by and visit one or two of the other posts shared this week! Share the love, everyone appreciates your comments!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
[inlinkz_linkup id=623648 mode=1]