It is time for a new year and a new Celebrate Your Story link party. I am pleased to announce that another wonderful blogger, Sandra of Sweet Sensations will be joining us every week for our link party. Sandra shares the most delicious cakes and beautiful tablescapes. All of your links will now be shared on all three blogs each and every week!
The collage above is teaser of pieces that may be appearing in my new home. Some are already in my home, waiting to be shared with you all. I am looking forward to sharing all of the great things happening at my home this year, new paint on the walls, new rugs on floors, new light fixtures and new furniture! Please stay tuned and let me know what you think! I am open to all kinds of ideas as I navigate my way through making my house a warm and welcoming family home.
Welcome to the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party. If you didn’t check out last week’s Celebrate Your Story! – please do!
Each week Danielle, Sandra and I share our favorite entries from the party on the Celebrate Your Story! Pinterest Board. Please follow the board and make sure to repin your favorites from the board!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please click the G+ button to the right.
This will improve this post’s SEO and help people find your story!
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
[inlinkz_linkup id=595188 mode=1]