Celebrate Your Story Link Party #18
It is time for Celebrate Your Story link party! Welcome new readers and welcome back if you have stopped by before. Did you see all of the great posts from last week. So many great ideas, the Ikea hack, sweet potato soup, and much more! My favorites were all of the amazing tablescapes all ready to welcome family and friends for Easter dinners. These plates are almost too pretty to put food on, aren’t they? Do you set a special table for Easter? Do you have a favorite thing you always serve for Easter dinner? Leave me a comment below, I would love to hear! Now it is time to party…
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
[inlinkz_linkup id=617953 mode=1]
Thanks for hosting, Chloe! Have a lovely week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Thank you Kathryn! I hope you have a lovely week too!
Hello Chloe, I had your party down for Saturday evenings, but it seems you girls moved it to Monday? I now moved the party link in my MONDAY PARTY section. Thanks for hosting. Christine from Little Brags
I am glad you found us, yes, we have added a couple of blogs to the party and moved the party to Mondays! Thanks for moving it to your Monday Party section!
I love love love the bunny plate! Thank you for the party. sheila
Thanks Sheila, I love it too! Thanks for coming to party!