Chloe’s Celebration ~ 25 Unique Baby Shower Themes
- Alice in Wonderland – Teacups, teapots and lots of colors. Check out this one for more ideas.
- She’s Ready to Pop – Go for everything that can pop. Popcorn, bubble gum, balloons.
- Teddy Bear – Check out the ideas for a Teddy Bear Baby Shower that I featured here on my blog.
- In the Cabbage Patch – Did someone say babies were found under a cabbage leaf? Use Cabbage Patch dolls, silk cabbage plants.
- Beatrix Potter – Peter Rabbit, Jemima Puddle Duck, are perfect for a baby shower.
- Noah’s Ark – Ideal for the mother expecting twins, pairs of little animals can decorate your tables.
- Showered With Love – Hang colorful umbrellas upside down, create tissue paper clouds with blue paper water drops.
- Nautical “Ship Ahoy, It’s a Boy” – Navy and white can set the mood for a nautical themed baby shower.
- About to Hatch – Little chicks and artificial eggs set the mood for this theme.
- A little peanut is on the way – Fill vases with peanuts in the shell, serve peanut butter cookies, and more.
- A “Bumble” of joy is on the way ~ Bumble bees and honey flavored treats with yellow decorations.
- Bun in the Oven – Do you have an old Easy Bake Oven? Use it on your table with your baked goods.
- “Rock” A Bye Baby – Get your rock on, use an old boom box as your centerpiece.
- Cirque du Babe – Get creative with this Cirque du Soleil theme, lots of color, hula hoops, huge balloons.
- A Star is (going to be) Born – Silver and white stars and lots of glitter create the mood.
- Humpty Dumpty – Create a cute Humpty Dumpty from paper mache as your centerpiece for this party.
- Dumbo – Nothing says mommy and baby like Dumbo’s mommy singing to him.
- Pitter Patter of Little Feet – How about little footprint cookies?
- We are over the Moon a baby is on the way – a Large hanging moon and stars, moon shaped cookies.
- Little Angel Baby Shower – Use lots of tulle, create puffy clouds to hang from the ceiling.
- Rubber Duckie ~ Float rubber ducks on a “pond” punch of blue with the theme, check it out here.
- Apple of Our Eye – Bowls or baskets of polished apples, serve apple desserts.
- Under Construction – Use toy trucks to display food, decorate with created road signs.
- Precious Cargo – (airplanes, ships or trucks) Use toys and little boxes which look like cargo crates.
- Let’s Feather the Nest – Little bird nests, bird cages, and little artificial birds set the stage.
- Welcome to the World – Globes and maps are the setting for this shower theme.
Wow, a theme for every style preference! Such a great selection.
Thanks! I hope these ideas inspire others to go above and beyond when planning a baby shower!
Could you send me the information/ideas for your Peter Rabbit baby shower?
Connie, I will do better than that, I will dedicate two or three posts this week all about Peter Rabbit baby showers! Thanks for stopping by!