I love serving party foods on skewers, it makes it so easy for guests to pick up a skewer of food in one hand while they hold a drink in their other. These Honey and Ginger Chicken Skewers are easy to make, delicious, and better yet, actually taste best when cold, which makes them perfect for a party! No need to worry about how to serve these and keep them hot.
- 5 Tablespoons of Honey
- 2 Tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3 Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Additional Honey for serving
- Bamboo skewers soaked in water
- Cut your chicken breasts into thin strips.
- Place the chicken strips into a zip-top bag.
- Mix your first four ingredients together well and pour it into the bag.
- Put this into the refrigerator and let it marinate overnight.
- Take each strip of chicken out and thread each one onto a skewer.
- Put the 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet and cook your chicken in it over high heat. Make sure you turn the skewers so that the chicken cooks on each side. You can probably cook about 6 skewers at one time. When finished, sprinkle the chicken with sesame seeds. Refrigerate, and then serve cold with a dish of honey for dipping.
I’ll be sharing this at the following link parties: Merry Monday Link Party | Creative Muster Party | Inspire Me Monday | Weekend re-Treat Link Party | Wordless Wednesday | Best of the Weekend Party | Snickerdoodle Sunday Link Party |
Corn Free Everyday Link Party | The Scoop | Foodie Friday and Everything Else | Creativity Unleashed Link Party