Here we are marching full speed into 2017. I am busy trying to figure out what to do with our fireplace after eradicating the dry wood termites. I was tickled to do a little shopping today and finally have some canisters on my kitchen counters. After a year and a half of living in this house, it is really feeling more like home. My craft room is coming along and maybe later this Spring I will be ready to share it in its entirety. In the meantime, tune in on Fridays at 1:00 PM for the next few weeks on Hometalk’s Face Book page to see me LIVE! Now, let’s party!
Featured Links From Last Week:
I fell hard for Etched in Colloquy’s Spring tablescape, probably because I have a soft spot for anything Peter Rabbit. Peter Rabbit was the design of my first grandchild’s nursery! This table is adorable!
Jennifer created this cute Valentine’s Nutcracker over at Creatively Homemade. What a creative change to a nutcracker and how fun to display for Valentines!
Sandra first feature is this Rustic Chestnut Cake from Olives N Okra, a cake made from chestnut puree and almonds. From My Carolina Home, Sandra chose to feature these Creative Leftovers from Carole. These wonderful dishes make me want to curl up and have some of these delicious baked dishes!
The most clicked link this week was Jeanie’s Five Ways to Update Longaberger Baskets over at Create & Babble.
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.