No kitchen is as timeless as the all classic white kitchen. I had a small white kitchen but after our flood, all of our hardwood floors throughout the house had to be replaced. We had no natural lighting in our home before our kitchen renovations. Now, I am so lucky to have a large white kitchen with a pair of windows flooding the room with natural light! I had been dreaming about this kitchen for a long time and knew I wanted to go with a white palette. I mulled over using blue cabinets for my island, but decided upon a white finish for all of my cabinets. Read on for more white kitchen ideas.
1. This is a lovely kitchen by Hendel Homes. The island with the wood top and the black accents on the island top and the counter stools is a classic look.
2. This dramatic kitchen showcases the natural materials like that brick will and the copper exhaust hood. The large windows with the black accented frames infuse warm tones into this white kitchen. The dark marble countertops are elegant.
3. Ellie Bean has so many great ideas on things to do to make your white kitchen last the test of time. I guess just making it a white kitchen is a pretty good beginning.
4. White kitchen cabinets with detailing give this kitchen an elegant look. Stainless steel appliances are striking and meld with the backsplash tile.
5. This freestanding island is a great way to add a little extra work top in a small space. I found this kitchen over at Watermark Homes. This is the first time I have seen kitchen cupboards with shutter style cabinet door fronts.
6. Beautiful white cabinets with a beadboard look combine with this amazing blue countertops. This is truly a coastal kitchen with the striking pendant lights.
7. A white kitchen doesn’t have to look coastal or farmhouse, it can be over the top glamorous like this one with top of the line finishes and a chandelier over the kitchen island.
8. Cabinets going all the way to the ceiling really expand your storage space in a kitchen and don’t leave you with any of those pesky dust gathering cabinet tops.
9. We have been going back and forth between white walls and pale blue walls. I would love to hear your thoughts about that. I would say we are leaning toward all white right now with the artwork and the fabrics being the punch of color.
10. The column detail at the edge of this kitchen is a lovely detail. It looks as if the cabinet sections under the breakfast bar open.
11. This kitchen doesn’t seem like it opens to the rest of the house, it actually seems part of the house.
12. This is a stunning kitchen with a feature I have begun seeing in new larger homes. Double islands. One of the islands is primarily a work island and the second is more of a serving and dining island.
13. This beautiful white kitchen offers an island big enough for four to dine at and both a primary sink and a bar or prep sink.
14. The basketweave tile in the backsplash is amazing in detail. Do you like the different countertops in this kitchen?
15. I love the pop of color on the beadboard behind the open shelving. It is a great contrast in a white kitchen.
16. This look of this modern white kitchen is softened with natural elements like a green plant and a jute rug.
17. This modern masterpiece features a waterfall white marble or quartz countertop on this island gives a distinctive look. Modern light fixtures are juxtaposed with a vintage chandelier.
18. If modern farmhouse is more your style, this might be the kitchen for you! A farmhouse sink, white subway tile and brass hardware along with the natural wood accents like the beam make this a standout!
Do you have a favorite among all of these beautiful white kitchens? I know I can’t decide, but I would love to hear what you think!