Have you acclimated to Spring where you live? In Florida we have had hot weather already. What is your story this week? If you are a blogger, come on and link up below. If you aren’t a blogger, jump down to the comments and let us know what your story is! Changes are happening again at my house. If you didn’t see it, it will be fun for you to see the difference in my foyer. Check out the pictures at What’s Been Happening at My House.
The stone top was fabricated for our console in the foyer, we were fortunate we only needed one small piece and this was a “leftover” from someone’s kitchen. The framing was done on the picture above, thank goodness for that 80% off we got on framing at JoAnn’s! The nautical blueprint is from All Posters, and the lanterns are from Pottery Barn.
This is kind of my pride and joy. Ever since we moved into our new home and agonized over what to do with this opening between the living and family room, I have had the idea to place this really large sailing ship model here. This came from Williams Sonoma and I couldn’t be happier! Let me know what you think! Now it is time to party!
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
[inlinkz_linkup id=622136 mode=1]