Oh my has it been a week! I have been bringing all kinds of DIY videos to Facebook Live in addition to hosting a Holiday Tablescape Blog Hop. There is no time to rest, today begins a wonderful tour of lovely homes decorated for the holidays! Head on over to see these lovely homes and stay around all week! I will be bringing you my own Holiday Home Tour on Friday!
Featured Links from Last Week:
I am in fully decorated for Christmas at my house. But I have to say Etched in Colloquy’s White Out Christmas mantel has me wanting to change out everything! Okay, I am not going to do that, but isn’t this stunning! I think this is Bird’s Party’s first time at Celebrate Your Story! I am so happy to feature this amazing party styled by Cristina! Isn’t this the cutest party!
Sandra’s first feature this week comes from one of our regular party goers, Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats. This Turkey Ham and Cheese Strata is perfect for holiday breakfasts or brunches! Aren’t these Baked Apple Pie Roses beautiful, and I am sure delicious! These are Sandra’s second feature this week, from Culinary Envy. Readers are obviously in full Christmas mode, as our most popular feature this week was Shannon at Belle Bleu Interiors‘ holiday mantel.
Link Party Rules:
- Follow your host blog.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party. You must include a link in your post back to the party in order to be featured.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
- Please only share the same post once per year at the party.
[inlinkz_linkup id=682391 mode=1]