These little Frankenstein marshmallow monsters are too, too cute! They are easy, yummy and will add such character to your Halloween party table.
- Lime green candy melts
- Candy eyes
- Black frosting
- Brown jimmies
- Lime mini Tootsie Rolls, each one cut into quarters or thirds
- Melt candy melts and dip each marshmallow to coat completely. (I used a wooden skewer to dip each marshmallow.)
- Gently tap off excess candy melt.
- Promptly dip each monster head into a dish of brown jimmies to create hair.
- Let each marshmallow sit upside down on the jimmies end to dry.
- When they are dry, take each eye and “glue” it onto your monsters with a tiny bit of green candy melt.
- Do the same for the “bolts” on the sides of your monster using the pieces of Tootsie Rolls.
- Use the black frosting to pipe on a goofy smile.
- Your monsters are complete!
Enjoy creating, and eating these little monsters this coming Halloween! If you are having trouble finding candy eyes, you can get them here.
Check these and lots of other great ideas at the following link parties: Thank Goodness It’s Thursday | On Display Thursday | Great Idea Thursdays | Showcase Your Talent Thursday | Full Plate Thursday | Sincerely, Paula’s No Rules Weekend Blog Party | Say G’Day Saturday | Share it Sunday | Too Cute Tuesday | You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday | Sparkles of Inspiration | Best of the Weekend | The Party Gals Linky Party | Funtastic Friday | Halloween Spooktacular Linky Party | Sunday Blog Hop | Inspire Me Monday | Making Memories Monday