This week Danielle from Storypiece and Sandra from Sweet Sensations are excited to add Jenny from Paint Yourself A Smile to our weekly link party. I am so glad that you are here! Are you busy getting ready for Easter or do you plan some fun for St. Patrick’s Day this week? My sister and a friend of ours got together with us last week and baked up a couple hundred shamrock cookies to give as little treats to friends and family. Baking and decorating cookies is so much more fun with a group than as a solitary activity!
Baking cookies for a holiday is always so much more fun if you turn it into a celebration! With shamrock aprons and green hats, we decorated cookies with green frosting and green and white sugars. Do you do anything special to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day?
The rules for participating in Celebrate Your Story! Link Party are simple:
- Follow your host blog.
- If you are participating in Celebrate Your Story!, please be sure to add your permalink, and not your general blog address.
- Do not add your post name/blog name IN ALL CAPS.
- Please include a link in your post back to the party.
- No Etsy shop links or similar, please link to original content on your blog.
- Visit at least two fellow Story Sharers and leave them some love on their post!
- Please limit your shares to only 3 per week.
Please note: by joining the Celebrate Your Story! Link Party you are giving your hosts permission to share your content on their site and social media platforms. Any photos used will be appropriately credited with links directing readers to your site.
[inlinkz_linkup id=616122 mode=1]